This year, The Global Undergraduate Summit will incorporate nine themes under a central idea: Know Your Worth, Know Your Responsibility.
Delegates – students, academics, and industry members alike – will be invited to consider their research in the context of themes including Food Integrity & SustainabilityFood Integrity & Sustainability, Diversity & Inclusion, and Future Finances. In collaboration across disciplines, guests at the Summit will come together to innovate in addressing problems faced around the world.
The nine themes include:
- Smart Cities - designing better and more sustainable cities
- Food integrity and sustainability for a growing population
- Wellness in equilibrium - sport, fitness, and the healthy mind
- AI, robotics, and the future of work
- Data, privacy, and the rise of fake news
- The rise of China and emerging markets
- Diversity and inclusion: working together for change
- Medtech and new solutions in the health sciences
- Future finances - commerce, cryptocurrencies, and the new global trade