We Are Hiring a Programme Executive
Programme Executive 2019
- Manage the Submission Drive of The Undergraduate Awards programme. Attract a diverse range of submissions from the seven regions of the UA programme.
- Compose effective communications to promote the programme and design Inbound marketing strategies using the CRM tools.
- Maintain the promotion strategy of the programme throughout Affiliate & Partner Institutions worldwide.
- Design and implement an effective Submissions Drive strategy to reach the annual submission target.
- Manage UA’s communications on campuses, including both academic staff and student body through various outlets (SUs, central contacts, heads of departments, Campus Ambassadors etc).
- Manage the Submissions Platform AwardForce, ensuring the platform and Submission Form is up to date.
- Report on the progress of submissions weekly and communicate progress to the team.
Promote in Affiliates
- Liaise with Student Unions in Affiliates & Partners worldwide to promote the programme and provide marketing materials where necessary
- Manage and update the Affiliates and Partner Heads of Departments contact database through our CRM software
- Welcome and introduce new Affiliates and Partners to UA.
- Engage with UA’s affiliate universities online and develop brand building strategies with our global network.
- Effectively communicate the benefits of the UA programme to new contacts, guide them through the submissions process and provide relevant marketing materials where appropriate.
- Work with the Communications Executive to tailor engaging promotional packages to suit the needs of Affiliates and Partners.
- Keep up-to-date with engaging news content from our Affiliates and Partners to feedback to UA social media.
- At all times work as a team member, assisting in team efforts when required and taking part in e.g. team workshops and brainstorms for further company development.
- Keep up-to-date with engaging news content from our Alumni to feedback to Alumni platforms and UA social media generally.
- Maintain relationships with Alumni
- Create and maintain an up-to-date Alumni database
- Manage and update the Alumni Portal
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- A Bachelor degree or higher
- Excellent communications skills and phone manner
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Familiarity with design programme/software would be preferable
- A highly motivated self-starter – Are you an achiever?
- A strategic and organised approach to work – Does your heart flutter when you hear the words “colour coded”?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – Can you communicate in an enticing manner?
- Strong relationship-building skills - Are you a natural people-person
- A knowledge and interest in worldwide education and research – Could you work within this global academic community?
- An appreciation of the development of a small non-profit organisation – Would you enjoy working on a small team that makes a difference?
- A fun, enthusiastic outlook – Do you see opportunities around every corner?
- An enthusiasm for UA’s mission and vision – Do you believe in what UA is trying to achieve?
€23,000 basic salary, plus office benefits (food, volunteer days, training)
The Global Undergraduate Awards is located in the heart of Dublin City Centre: 65 Great Strand St, Dublin. To start as soon as possible.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, simply send your CV and a short cover letter outlining why you wish to work with The Global Undergraduate Awards to Tess Basquel Fahy: firstname.lastname@example.org